at RugbyTown Sevens
August 26, 2017: 12-4pm
Glendale’s Bruises and Brews Beerfest
Join thousands of rugby fans and beer aficionados at Glendale’s Bruises & Brews Beerfest Saturday August 26, 2017 from 12-4 p.m. at Infinity Park in Glendale. 20 breweries will showcase their top brews, along with a few distilleries and a couple terrific hard ciders. Beer and rugby… they are better together!
For the complete Bruises & Brews Beerfest experience, fans also gain admittance to the 2017 RugbyTown Sevens tournament. (This would be the “Bruises” part!)
Rugby 7s is a fast paced, hard-hitting game that will debut at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games for both men and women. These fast matches last for two seven-minute halves and feature seven players on each side. This year, 20 teams from five nations, including teams from each branch of the US Military, will be competing in over 50 rugby matches over three days for a $10,000 purse.
Admission for the Bruises & Brews Beerfest includes a ticket to the rugby tournament, a commemorative beer tasting mug and is only $35. Free parking only a block from the stadium is available for all.
Stay connected and receive email communication:
Infinity Park is a municipally owned sports, entertainment and events campus located in Glendale, Colorado.
Parking Map: Download here
4599 East Tennessee Avenue Glendale, Colo. 80246
With a purchase of a ticket, you’ll receive the following:
- Entrance into Serevi RugbyTown 7s on August 27
- A taster mug for unlimited tastes
- Access to sponsors and food vendors
Tickets on sale.
Get yours today.
Glendale Beerfest Breweries
- 3 Freaks Brewery (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Boggy Draw (Sheridan, CO)
- Bull and Bush (Glendale, CO)
- Chain Reaction Brewing (Denver, CO)
- Colorado Cider Company (Denver, CO)
- Comrade Brewing (Denver, CO)
- Copper Kettle (Denver, CO)
- C Squared Ciders (Denver, CO)
- Dads and Dudes (Aurora, CO)
- Denver Beer Company (Denver, CO)
- Epic Brewing (Denver, CO)
- Hogshead Brewing (Denver, CO)
- Joyride Brewing (Edgewater, CO)
- Lariat Lodge Brewing (Evergreen, CO)
- ODell Brewing (Ft. Collins, CO)
- Platt Park Brewing (Denver, CO)
- Post Brewing (Lafayette, CO)
- Sanitas Brewing (Boulder, CO)
- Station 26 Brewing (Denver, CO)
- Strange Craft Beer (Denver, CO)
- WestFax Brewing (Lakewood, CO)
- Westminster Brewing Co. (Westminster, CO)
Glendale Beerfest Distilleries
- Booth & Blank Distillery (Denver, CO)
- Golden Moon Distillery (Golden, CO)
- Mile High Spirits (Denver, CO)
- State 38 Distillery (Golden, CO)
We have many sponsorship opportunities available that can offer exposure year round. Inquire with us today at 303.639.4417 or by emailing Diana Anderson.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Glendale’s Bruises & Brews Beerfest?
Glendale’s Bruises & Brews Beerfest is the only beerfest in the Unites States that combines a beerfest and international rugby together. The beerfest features over twenty brewers from Colorado and across the country, along with distilleries and hard ciders on tap. It is held on August 27, 2016 and runs from 12pm – 4pm.
Where is Glendale’s Bruises & Brews Beerfest?
Glendale’s Bruises & Brews Beerfest is held on the Festival Plaza at Infinity Park in Glendale, Colorado (4599 E. Tennessee Ave., Glendale, CO 80246) in conjunction with the international Serevi RugbyTown 7s tournament featuring 20 teams from across the globe. Best of all your ticket to the Beerfest also gives you access to world class rugby in the stadium!
Is this an outdoor event?
Yes. Rain or shine – and we are expecting lots of Colorado sunshine! However, as we all know Colorado weather can be a bit unpredictable so be sure to be prepared for sun or rain!
Is the event handicap accessible?
How much are tickets?
Tickets are $35.
What do I get with my ticket?
- Commemorative Glendale’s Bruises & Brews beer tasting mug
- Unlimited beer tastings
- Three distillery tastings
- Entrance to the 2016 Serevi RugbyTown 7s international and military rugby tournament
Can I purchase tickets in advance?
Absolutely! Tickets are available online or at the gate – we sold out early last year so we highly recommend pre-purchasing your ticket.
How can I pay for tickets?
Cash or Master Card and Visa payments are accepted.
Do I need a valid ID even if I am obviously over 21?
Yes. Everyone that purchases a Beerfest ticket will be required to present a valid picture ID.
Are food and non-alcoholic beverages available?
Yes. Food and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase in several locations throughout the stadium.
Is there parking available?
Yes. There is free parking available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the corner of Kentucky and Cherry St. or at the corner of Ohio and S. Birch St.
Can I bring my child?
Although we highly recommend leaving your children at home for the Beerfest, children under age 12 are allowed, only if accompanied by a parent at all times. No strollers are allowed in the stadium.
Can I bring my pet?
No. Pets are not allowed with the exception of service animals.
How do I get my brewery involved?
Contact Annette Gilman at email@example.com.
How can I become a sponsor?
Prohibited / Permitted Items:
Please visit our stadium policies page on Infinity Park’s website.
© Copyright 2015 City of Glendale. All rights reserved. | Designed by DES Marketing