Next Camp: July 2018
The strongest girls camp.
Rugby players around the country are invited to participate in Glendale’s annual Girls High School Rugby Camp. Participants learn from the best as USA Rugby National Team players and Glendale Raptors Women’s Premier League players help run the four-day camp. Each player receives the highest level of coaching and leaves with skills they can take back to their home teams.
Girls HS Rugby Camp in Glendale, Colo.
- Learn from the United States’ highest-level coaches and players
- Full-time athletic trainer on site
- Enhance speed and agility in Glendale’s rugby-specific High Altitude Training Center
- Cool down each day in Glendale’s state-of-the-art recovery room
- Be treated like a professional athlete!
- Low coach-to-player ratio
- 7s- and 15s-specific sessions
Rugby Camp Costs
Commuter pricing — includes lunch and snacks Monday-Thursday
- Single Registration – $250
- 4-7 players from same team – $240
- 8+ players from same team – $230
Overnight residential pricing — includes breakfast Tuesday-Thursday, lunch and snacks Monday-Thursday and dinner Monday-Wednesday
- Single registration – $400
- 4-7 players from Same Team – $390
- 8+ players from Same Team – $380
*Overnight residential campers will stay in the Hampton Inn & Suites Cherry Creek (4150 E Kentucky Ave, Glendale, CO 80246)
The 2017 Girls High School Rugby Camp includes:
- Individual and positional skills
- Evasive running, playmaking and open-field support
- Winning the tackle contest
- Set play (scrum, lineout and kickoffs)
- Attacking and defensive tactics
- Tactical kicking and counterattack
- Decision making for all
- Full team scrimmages
- Strength and conditioning for rugby
- Sports nutrition and recovery
- Mental skills and performance profiling
The 2017 Girls HS Rugby Camp will be coached by:
Current men’s and women’s USA Eagles National Team Members, Glendale Raptors Women’s Premier League players and Glendale Raptors Men’s Elite players will be in attendance to coach and mentor throughout the week.