Joining a gym shouldn’t be complicated.
At the Glendale Sports Center, being a member couldn’t be easier. Glendale Sports Center does away with different levels of membership, complicated rates, and fitness classes that cost extra. At Glendale Sports Center, every member is a full member and can take full advantage of everything the facility has to offer, including unlimited access to popular fitness classes like Pilates, Kettleball classes, boot camps, meditation, yoga, Zumba, and more. In addition to classes, the experienced Glendale Sports Center staff ensures members are well-equipped to reach their fitness goals by offering body-composition analysis, fitness evaluations, and equipment assistance.
- Unlimited free fitness classes (yoga, pilates, zumba, kettle bells, indoor cycling, power pump, silversneakers, better barre, t’ai chi chih, tabata, p.u.s.h., and more)
- Free equipment orientation
- Free fitness assessments
- Clean, modern equipment (Technogym cardio, weight equipment and olympic lifting room)
- Membership appreciation days and family events
- Guest passes- Members ages 18+ may bring a maximum of two guests per visit. Guests must be accompanied by a member. Each guest may visit two times per calendar year for free. After the guest’s two free visits a $10 per visit fee will apply.
- Body-composition analysis. A scale doesn’t tell the whole story. Body fat, not weight, is the most accurate indicator of fitness and health. This assessment gauges just that.
- Equipment orientations. Using machines for the first time? Or, perhaps you’re familiar with a few but want to try something new? No need to guess—let our qualified staff members give you one-on-one assistance.
- Mini fitness evaluations. This evaluation includes resting heart rate, blood pressure, body composition, strength, flexibility, and heart-rate recovery. Done periodically, these tests can help you track your fitness progress.
- Membership pricing on programs offered at all Denver YMCAs
- The Glendale Sports Center participates in the YMCA A.W.A.Y. program for a $5 fee per visit.
- Luxury locker rooms. Our plush locker rooms are more than a place to store your things. Enjoy the amenities of a high-end club at an affordable cost. Daily use of our full size lockers or use our cell phone/wallet lockers located by the front desk.
- Youth (10-18) – $22
- Adult (19-59) – $50
- Senior (60+) – $40
- Family – $74
- Dual/Couple – $63
- Senior Couple – $58
Glendale ResidentAdult (19-59)
- Youth (10-18) – $2.50
- Adult (19-59) – $8
- Senior (60+) – $6
- Family – $20
- Dual/Couple – $14
- Senior Couple – $11
- Glendale residents must provide two documents (lease, business mail or driver’s license) verifying Glendale residency.
Glendale BusinessAdult (19-59)
- Youth (10-18) – $18
- Adult (19-59) – $40
- Senior (60+) – $32
- Family – $59
- Dual/Couple – $50
- Senior Couple – $46
Glendale ChamberAdult (19-59)
- Youth (10-18) – $18
- Adult (19-59) – $42
- Senior (60+) – $34
- Family – $62
- Dual/Couple – $53
- Senior Couple – $48
You have the options of the following membership categories at the Glendale Sports Center.
- Youth – up to age 18
- Adult – 19-59
- Senior – 60+
- Dual/Couple – Two adults living in the same household.
- Family – Two adults and dependent children through the age of 23 living in the same household. An additional adult living in the same residence may be added to this membership at a fee equal to 50% of the appropriate rate for their category.
- Senior Family – Two adults (of which one is 60+) and dependent children through the age of 23 living in the same household. An additional adult living in the same residence may be added to this membership at a fee equal to 50% of the appropriate rate for their category.
The Glendale Sports Center reserves the right to request proof that the adults seeking any of the above membership types reside in the same household.
Bank draft – This is an opportunity to pay membership dues on a monthly basis. Your monthly dues will be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the 1st of every month.
Credit card – This is an opportunity to pay membership dues on a monthly basis. Your monthly dues will be automatically withdrawn from your Visa, MasterCard or Discover account on the 1st of every month.
Pre-pay – Your membership will run though the semi-annual/annual period at which time you can renew.
Membership holds – You may hold your membership without dues for 1, 2 or 3 months at a time. Your membership and billing will automatically start back up at the end of your hold time.
Cancellations – All memberships are month-to-month. Membership cancellations are due in writing 5 days before the scheduled draft date.