During a summer filled with rugby competition, June 2-3 will see the next round of tournament action at Infinity Park, as the 2018 USA Rugby Emirates Airline Club National Championships come to town. Featuring club finals for Women’s Division I and II, as well as for Men’s Division I, II, and III teams, the tournament will decide the top amateur rugby talent in the United States. The USA Rugby Club structure divides the nation into two leagues: East and West. Within each league are four distinct conferences (Pacific North, Pacific South, Frontier, and Red River in the West, and Atlantic North, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and Southern in the East). The winners of each conference’s division advanced to the semifinals, which took place May 19-20. Western League Championships were held in Fort Worth, TX, while the Eastern League finalists were decided in Obetz, OH.
The ten winning teams move on to compete at Infinity Park the first weekend of June. Weekend passes are $15 for adults and $10 for children, and single day tickets are available for $10 for adults and $5 for children. Group ticket pricing is also being offered, with a 20% discount of face value being automatically applied when 20 tickets or more are purchased at one time.
Saturday June 2
- Women’s D2 Final: St. Louis Sabres vs Charlotte Rugby – 3pm MT
- Women’s D1 Final: Life West Gladiatrix vs Raleigh Venom Rugby – 5pm MT
- Men’s D1 Final: Belmont Shore Rugby vs Mystic River Rugby – 7pm MT
Sunday June 3
- Men’s D3 Final: Austin Blacks D3 vs Long Island Rugby – 12pm MT
- Men’s D2 Final: Denver Barbarians vs Detroit Tradesmen RFC – 2pm MT