Do you offer ADA accommodations?
Are children allowed?
Can I bring my own alcohol?
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted at Infinity Park. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium may result in ejection.
- Colorado law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. Guests will be required to show proper identification and proof of age when purchasing alcoholic beverages at Infinity Park. Identification cards which appear to be fraudulent when presented by purchasers may be confiscated and turned over to a law enforcement officer.
- Alcohol sales conclude at the end of any event. Sales may be discontinued earlier at the discretion of Infinity Park management.
- There will be a two-beer limit per transaction at all concession stands.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being 21, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any person.
- Fans who consume alcohol are encouraged to drink responsibly and not drive after drinking.
Can I bring my dog?
Is there an ATM at Infinity Park?
Can I bring a camera into the stadium?
What can I bring into the stadium at Infinity Park?
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are not permitted into the stadium:
- All food and non-water beverages
- Animals – with the exception of service animals for the disabled
- Beach balls, balloons or other inflatable items
- Bota bags, wine skins or camelbacks
- Designated artificial noise makers such as whistles or air horns
- Glass bottles or cans
- Hard-sided containers of any size or style including hard-sided coolers or thermoses
- Large golf umbrellas or umbrellas with metal tips
- Laser pointers of any type
- Prohibited Weapons
- Signs or flags on sticks, regardless of the length
- Skateboards, roller blades, shoes with wheels, bicycles and/or scooters
- Squirt guns, regardless of size
- Sticks or clubs
- Unsealed water bottles
- Any other items(s) deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security and/or venue management
Can I bring in a sign or banner?
- Signs may not obstruct another guest’s view.
- Signs may not cover existing stadium advertising or signage.
- Signs must be event-related, in good taste and in approved locations as determined by Infinity Park management.
- Signs may not be commercial or political.
- Signs may not be constructed of wood or metal material.
How do I get to Infinity Park?
From I-70 and Colorado Boulevard
Take Colorado Boulevard/CO-2 south to Leetsdale Drive. Turn left onto Leetsdale Drive and go to South Cherry Street. Turn right onto South Cherry Street and go to East Kentucky Avenue. Turn left onto East Kentucky Avenue, the entrance of the P1 Lot will be on your left. From P1, walk south on South Cherry Street to the Park entrance (2 blocks) and follow the walkway to the stadium Entrance and Ticketing.
From I-25 and Colorado Boulevard
Take Colorado Boulevard/CO-2 north to East Mississippi Avenue. Turn right onto East Mississippi Avenue and go to South Cherry Street. Turn left onto South Cherry Street and go to East Kentucky Avenue. Take a right onto East Kentucky Ave, the entrance to the to the P1 Lot will be to your left.
Additionally, guests can take RTD’s Light Rail to the Colorado Station. From there they will ride the Route 46 bus to the park. For an updated RTD bus route schedule call 303.299.6000 or visit online at rtd-denver.com.
Who should I contact with comments, complaints or other concerns?
If you are in need of further assistance, please contact: Kieran Nelson, Director of Stadium Operations, at 303.639.4609 or via email.
Are food and beverages available for purchase at Infinity Park?
Is free parking available?
*P1 is a small lot (max capacity 299 cars). When full, overflow parking can be found in the P4 lot located at South Birch Street and East Ohio Avenue. From P1, turn right onto east Kentucky Avenue. Drive 1-1/2 blocks to South Birch Street. Turn right on South Birch Street and enter the lot at the corner of South Birch Street and East Ohio Avenue. From this lot, walk south on South Birch Street to East Tennessee Avenue (two blocks), turning left to walk to the stadium Entrance and Ticketing (NOTE: There are no signs identifying this lot as “P4.” On most game days, Security Personnel will be posted at this lot and are easily identified by their bright yellow shirts or jackets.
Do you have a lost and found?
After an event, guests wishing to inquire about the possibility of retrieving a lost item should contact the stadium operations office at 303.639.4609. If the item was not turned into stadium operations, guests should contact the City of Glendale Police Department at 303.759.1511. Items that ARE turned in will be kept for 14 days following an event, after which they will become the property of the city of Glendale.
To retrieve a lost item, guests will need to positively identify the item, have a photo ID and sign for the item upon pick-up.
What do I do in the event I cannot locate my child?
Please check with the nearest stadium or security staff member. Lost children will be escorted to the ticketing booth and an announcement will be made in the stadium. Parents should report a lost child to either the ticketing booth or to one of the Glendale Police Officers in the stadium.
Can I smoke inside the stadium?
Cigarette smoking is permitted in designated areas of Infinity Park. Out of respect for non-smokers, we request that you move to the plazas to smoke.
Cigarette smoking is NOT permitted on the field (grass) at any time.
Marijuana is not allowed in any form at Infinity Park. Under state law, the consumption of marijuana is not allowed openly and publicly.
How do I get a media credential or pass?
Where do I buy or pick up tickets?
Is there reserved seating in the stadium?
I can’t come to the game – is there any place I can watch it?
How do I know if an event is cancelled due to weather?
Additionally, you can opt in for notifications regarding happenings in Glendale by texting Glendale411 to 888777. Notifications include updates on any Public Safety situations (including traffic, parking, weather, and crowd management.