A Summer Community Tradition
For a decade, Infinity Park has been transformed into one of the largest movie theaters in Colorado. Taking advantage of the facility’s ample seating, stadium-quality jumbo screen and booming sound system, Infinity Park is able to host thousands of moviegoers.
Attending a movie under the stars couldn’t be simpler. Admittance has always been free — no tickets needed, no strings attached. Everyone is encouraged to pack a picnic to enjoy on the grass or try food made by one of the local vendors, bring blankets and chairs and make yourself comfortable as you enjoy these family favorites under the stars.
ALL Movies start at
Gates open at 6:30 PM. Come early and get your spot.
SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE
Miles Morales is a New York teen struggling with school, friends and, on top of that, being the new Spider-Man. When he comes across Peter Parker, the erstwhile saviour of New York, in the multiverse, Miles must train to become the new protector of his city.
2018 | PG | 1h 57min
A struggling musician realizes he’s the only person on Earth who can remember The Beatles. From Oscars-winning director Danny Boyle (Slumdog Millionaire) and writer Richard Curtis (Four Weddings and a Funeral, Love Actually).
2019| PG-13 | 1h 56min
Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven leave Arendelle to travel to an ancient, autumn-bound forest of an enchanted land. They set out to find the origin of Elsa’s powers in order to save their kingdom.
2019 | PG | 1h 43min
Permitted Items List
- Outside food and beverage
- Beach chairs
- Lawn chairs
- Seat cushions
- Soft-sided bags no larger than 12” x 12” x 12” – all bags will be subject to search prior to entry
- Umbrellas up to 34” in diameter
- Hard or soft-sided coolers
- Marijuana consumption
- Running in the stands or on the concourses
- Climbing up the wall located on the west end of stadium
- Jumping from the stands located on west end of stadium onto the field
Prohibited Items List
- Animals – except service animals
- Designated artificial noise makers like whistles or air horns
- Glass containers of any kind
- Large golf umbrellas or umbrellas with metal tips
- Laser pointers of any type
- Prohibited Weapons
- Signs or flags on sticks, regardless of the length
- Skateboards, roller blades, shoes with wheels, bicycles and/or scooters
- Squirt guns, regardless of size
- Sticks or clubs
- Any other item(s) deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security and/or venue management